15.6.08

Sunset Beach Trip - Day Two

Day two has come and gone, Now I get to sit here and recap it to my one reader. My day started at some ungodly early hour (7:30) when I was awoken by a loud sound, I rolled over and eventually it stopped and I continued to sleep. Later I found out it was a mixer making cake icing, what a thing to make while I am sleeping. Once I awoke we had a huge fathers day brunch, and I packed up and sun blocked up to head out to the beach. Clouds were in the sky but I didn't care. Well I was in the water for a bit and I noticed dark clouds and thunder, I returned to pack up my chair and umbrella, so when the storm strikes I will be able to get out of the ocean and run on home. I reenter the water and enjoy for a bit, I look back and see a sky full of lightning in the distance. I decide its time to go home. I have good pictures of the sky and area around the house, but that will have to wait I need to sleep. But here are a few pictures:



No comments: