29.10.07

I hate needles

I have not posted in a long time, why? Cus I am lazy and have no inspiration. But today my English class was canceled so I wasted 2 hours getting a flu shot. Fun.

If I hate needled than why would I voluntarily get a shot? Cus the flu sux, and spelling only the first half of words rulz.

Well the 3 month drought here was broken up by 4 days of sporadic rain, now the outside temperature has dropped quite a bit. Now I love 60 degree weather, but the rest of this campus bitches non stop about how freezing it is out there. I don’t even call it cold until its under 40, and windy.

The only drawback of cold in my opinion, is the fact that it’s harder to start my truck and it shakes violently until the oil gets moving. But that just makes driving more interesting.

Well I have nothing more to rant about before my history class starts.

No comments: