20.6.07

Sunset Beach

Well, I have been at Sunset Beach since Saturday, and I am leaving Friday morning. I love it up here. Every year we rent a beach house on the far end of the island where it is not very crowded and spend a week or two relaxing. My days here consist of waking up, applying sunscreen and eating, walking up the street to the beach assess and than onto the beach. Once on the beach I set up my chair and umbrella, and chill. Sometimes I dig a hole, sometimes I swim, I read my book in the shade, than toss discus in the water. Around lunch time I walk back down to the beach house, shower, then make some nachos for lunch. Some times in the afternoon I head back to the beach, other times I read or go into the small shops in Calabash.

My only link to the outside world is either my stolen wireless signal or my cell phone that only gets reception on the roof. Hopefully I will be not lazy and I will post some more about my vacation when I get back. After I leave here Friday, I got on a canoe trip on the New River, then onto Student Orientation at UNCC.

No comments: